It's careless is what it is... some would even go as far as saying dangerous.
Before I get to that ticking time bomb, we actually did another activity with the sprogs first (it helped give us some time to set up the detonators and rig the motion sensors). As you all know it is the Jamboree this summer, so the UK Scout Association has some Join In Jamboree activities... so that everyone can experience a bit of the Jamboree.
(by the way, free pdf downloads of the booklets are here... if any of you are looking for program ideas).- actually, do any other countries have something like this in place? Would be interesting to have a look at it, if you can then leave a link in the comments.
We chose the New Planet one, were they were to pair up and come up with a new planet and they were given a list of things that they had to come up with to help describe life on that planet.
- Name the planet and explain why it is called that
- Draw the flag for the planet, explain the design
- 10 laws
- Motto for the planet
- How will the planet make money?
- List 5 things that are banned on your planet
- Design your planets formal costume
- Draw and name the money used on the planet
- Write and perform a planetery song, at least 6 lines long (can be to a tune they already know)
- List 6 items you will take from Earth with you.
...cause those bombs are ticking you know.
Like the last time, they would have to use water to float the trigger out of the bomb. But this one is a different model.
|See all those extra obstacles? They are the bomb-o-matics new 'features'... now with extra deadly. (and a free carrage clock with your first order)|
|With these Proximity Prevention Poles (PPP for short) water will need to be dropped from a height.|
|They're getting so close!|
The sprogs lost.... mah ha ha ha