CLEAR!

CODE BLUE!!!

*rushing of nurses and other people with odd bits of beeping machinery*

...

we're loosing him...

...

*overly shiney doctor with sparkly glint in teeth stares into camera* "Not on my watch"

*pounds chest*

... *blog splutters back into life*

No I haven't been in hospital and I haven't fallen off the face of the planet. Infact I've been to Africa for my first non scout related holiday in over 12 years (which for a 25year old is a rather sad fact).

Given that it was a non scouting trip I won't be covering it in any detail on here: altho being surrounded by elephants and chased by rhinos (I kid you not) was exciting and I thoughly enjoyed myself.

Rest assured that normal coverage of my scouting adventures will resume as soon as I figure out what normal is.

1 comments:

Akela Joy said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself in Africa - it can be the most beautiful place in the world. YiS.. Akela Joy.South Africa. Http://www.akelascubs.blogspot.com