Gone camping

I've set up this post to automatically on live right now... as at this very moment my scouts and I are scheduled to depart for our (or at least their) first ever international Scouting experience at the Kandersteg International Scout Centre in Switzerland

That's right folks... this very second I should be sitting on a coach with 12 others and 24hours traveling ahead of me. somehow I feel that a copious amount of sleep will be involved on my part... and those ear plugs I recently bought

Needless to say, as I will be at camp... and needing to preserve the battery life on my phone... not much blogging will be happening until after we get back (on the 22nd August). But do not fear, I have set up a couple of 3Nations posts to go live while I am away for you all.


... you can't say I'm not nice to you!

0 comments: